How to smart sharpen (Topaz Like Effect)
Okay, So I wasn’t planning on making a tutorial of this but TOO many people requested it (Like seriously, A LOT, I’m surprised).
Anyways, I took a break from doing homeworks to do this (I’ve been all morning doing homeworks, OMFG, I’m so done and still have to do my photography homework, PLEASE KILL ME).
Now let me shut up and start the tutorial, here we go…
1) The first thing you have to do is get a picture. I’ll be using one of my yummylicious sexy bomb boo, Keegan allen (don’t ask -.-)
BITCHES, CALM YOUR TITS, I know he is gorgeous!
2) Resize your picture, crop it, whatever.
3) Duplicate your picture (Layer > duplicate layer) and go to filter>sharpen>smart sharpen and set your settings like this:
4) Duplicate the layer again & Go to filter>blur> Gaussian blur
this were my settings:
5) and reduce the opacity to your like:
6) Then add a brightness & contrast adjustment, with this settings:
6) Add your PSD and DONE:
I used this PSD.
And by the way, I have said this multiple times but I shared an action of this effect on this pack.