Hi guys! So this tutorial covers how to get that kind of faded background effect. Inspired by this graphic.
Please like or reblog if you find this helpful
requested pinkish psd → (mf)
→ psd #40 by completeresources, anon requested for a pinkish psd so here it is, it works really well on appearances including red carpets, it also contains vibrance, and settings may require adjusting according to the pictures.
Please remember to like/reblog this post if you download! Do not redistribute and claim as your own.
PSD #2 by releasethedoves
- works on both dark & light photos, adjust layers as needed
- contains black & white option
- do not steal or redistribute
- please like/reblog if you download.
PSD #01 BY HOLDTHESMILES
- works best on well lit videos
- doesn’t contain vibrance
- might need to adjust a bit but should work on most things
- (probably not but ok)
- optional b&c layer
- please like/reblog if you download
- please don’t claim or redistribute as your own
- tutorial requested by anonymous
- some of my icons
- i use ps cs5
- feel free to ask any questions
- feel free to request icons
- and please like or reblog if this is helpful
- some random icons i’ve made while making this tutorial, feel free to use them, as long as you don’t claim it yours
My first ever tutorial on how I created the effect above! Hope you guys find it useful.
-made for Orphan Black
-adjust curves for lighter scenes
-please like/reblog if you download
#PSD 01 by heyrbd
- Contains a greeny layer optional.
READ IT: if your gif gets a bit red, you can click on the eye beside the layer to indicates visibility and it will look more greeny.
- Do NOT claim as your own.
- Like/reblog if you download it.